Saturday, December 31, 2011

GLI

My mom asked if she could take the girls to the Great Lakes Invitational this year. It would be their first trip ever to Joe Louis, so I said "Yes". Ava got to with my mom and sister Thursday night because she was having a sleep over the next night with Laine. She was all excited to go and she decided to wear her MSU sweatshirt and her Michigan t-shirt since both teams were playing and she likes them both!!!


Rissy, Ava and my mom posing with Gordie Howe!!!


The past couple years the Joe has decided to put their regular ticket holders on the sides and leave the ends open for general admission. My mom isn't a fan of her seats, but what can you do??? 30 some years of buying tickets for the GLI and you have no say in where you sit. I guess they are thankful college hockey fans are dedicated!!!



Rissy and Ava posing at center ice!!!


Ava was excited because she got to see both of her teams win!!! Michigan beat Boston College 4-2 and MSU beat Michigan Tech 3-1.

No comments: