Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas with my family

On Christmas Eve evening we headed over to my mom's house to have Christmas with her and my sisters. We went to the Children's mass at Church. For the homily Father Kusi invited all the kids up and talked to them about who's birthday we were celebrating and what they were all thankful for. It was really nice. Then we headed to my mom's and had a wonderful Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner!!



our two peanuts being hams......



new pajama's!!!!


new comfy pants!!!











more clothes for her cabbage patch baby







Grammie and her girlies!!



our annual family photo.....



Ava got a suitcase for her Barbies......


(I'm thinkin' if she needs a suitcase for them then we have TOO many)







the girls in their new PJ's

No comments: