Saturday, December 31, 2011

GLI part 2

Acelynn got to go Friday night with my mom and sister to the GLI for the Championship game between Michigan and MSU. She decided she was going to wear all Sparty (that's my girl and the shirt she is wearing I wore some 30 years ago- both of my girls have worn this shirt).


Acey and Aunt Rissy at center ice


Acey cheering on her Spartans!!!!


my mom, Acey and Aunt Rissy posing with Gordie Howe!!!


This is an AWESOME mural of my fellow UMAINE alum Jimmy Howard!!!

M-A-I-N-E GO BLUE!!!!

(only time you will ever hear me say Go Blue)

Acey enjoying the seats



Being a BIG girl sitting in her seat

(I am surprised she can actually hold the seat down herself!!)


Acey and Grammie


Even though Acey cheered her heart out for the Spartans they were unable to pull out the victory. They lost to Michigan 3-2 in OT




No comments: