Friday, April 4, 2008

Ava's 1st Tiger game

Today we took Ava to her 1st Detroit Tiger's game. It was cold (40 degrees) and overcast out. Ava wore her pink Tiger's outfit that Aunti Kelli got for her. I wore our backpack and put Ava in facing outward when we got there and all she did was giggle and kick her feet until we got to our seats. She was so excited. During the game though I put her facing me, so I could zip up my coat around us and surprisingly we stayed warm. She did very well, she even slept through a few innings!!!!

Happy, but somewhat cold...

Staying warm with mama....


Hangin' with daddy....

See I'm really at the game....

Hangin' with Uncle Jason and Aunt Alicia....

As a side note, Ava cut her second tooth on Wednesday (the bottom left one) and has managed to walk herself around the ottoman!!!


No comments: