Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ava and ear piercing......

Ava came to me Wednesday morning and asked if she could get her ears pierced. I have wanted to do it for a long time, but Kyle always puts a kabosh on it. I told her that I would have to talk to her dad about it and she tells me that she already has and he said it was okay. Still I need to talk to him. She wants to go tomorrow after we see friends of ours. So, after I talk with Kyle and he is okay with it, we wait and see if she brings it up......well, she does. That day after she got off the bus she was ready to go then. So, when I got home from work that night we headed to the mall. When we walked into Icing the lady informed us that she was the only one working, so she would have to do pierce her ears one at a time. So, we decided to walked over to Claire's....same situation. So, I asked Ava what she wanted to do.....She wanted to go back to Icing and get her ears pierced!!!!


Ava getting her ear lobes cleaned


I think she is looking a little nervous.....maybe it was just me nervous for her.


getting the dots.....


The lady would not let me take pictures while she was actually doing the piercing because she didn't want my flash (which I wasn't using) or the sound of my camera taking a picture (which I had turned off) to startled Ava and make her jump.........


Checking out her new ear rings!!!!!!!!!!


One happy girl!!!


She was a trooper. She got a little red in the face after the first shot, but no tears!!!!


1 comment:

Atalie said...

She looks so mature!