Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yup it's true.......

I turned 30th on February 8th. I celebrated my birthday with a family dinner at my in-laws January 31st. Then spent Friday February 5th with my wonderful friend Amanda (who also has the same bday as me....actually we are only born an hour and a half apart...too weird) at Douglas J pampering ourselves with a facial, pedi and I did the mani while Amanda got her hair washed and styled. Then we went to lunch at our favorite place, BW3's. After that we went out to dinner with our hubby's to Dublin Square in East Lansing. Then proceeded to stop at City Limits for a drink or two then on to Darbs for our BIG birthday drink (see pic below).

Our BIG birthday drink!!!
On my actual birthday I had a birthday dinner with my family at my mom's. Thinking my birthday festivities were over much to my SURPRISE they weren't. Kyle told me that we were going out to dinner with some of his friends that work at Hawk Island to Buddies this past Saturday night. So, I got my dad to take Ava to the MSU hockey game and my mom to take Acelynn (and mom even offered to take Ace over night) to the hockey game as well. But then my dad called and canceled on me, so I asked my mom if she could take Ava as well and she amazingly agreed. So, we walk into Buddies Saturday night and much to my SURPRISE all my friends and family are there for my SURPRISE birthday party. I had absolutely no clue!!!! I had a great time. So here is my 30th birthday cake and me blowing out the candles!!!

30.....


Thank you to my family and friends who helped me celebrate this milestone in my life!!! I love you all!!!

P.S. so to all of you that always harp on me about only posting things and pictures of the girls here is a blog all about ME!!!!

No comments: