Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Almost done......

Well there is a God and he was listening to my prayers.....I went in on Tuesday for my 39 week check up. Everything was good, my weight (only 17# gained with this one), my blood pressure, my stomach measurement (right on target at 39) and the baby's heart rate at 146 bpm. The only thing that was different than the past couple of check ups is that the baby's heart beat was below my belly button and above my right hip. Yes, that means the baby is HEAD DOWN!!!!
It flipped sometime between Sunday and Monday. So, doc decided to check me and I was dilated to 1cm and 70-80% effaced and he felt the hard head. So, he sent me for an ultrasound to confirm head placement. Sure enough, the baby's head is down. So, my c-section has been canceled for Thursday and an induction has been scheduled instead (Thank You Lord). So, hopefully things go smoothly and quickly and baby Hensley will show its face sometime tomorrow!!!! We will keep you all posted!!!
Thanks to everyone that has been keeping us in their prayers (It worked!)

1 comment:

Trish & Mark said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you that the baby turned!

Please post your delivery details when you get home from the hospital.

Congrats to you.

~Trish