Monday, November 3, 2008

20 week & 15 month update....

I went to the doctor's last week for my 20 week check up. Everything is going well. The baby's heartrate was 160bpm and my doctor is happy with how the baby is growing from the ultrasound results. Doctor Taylor is getting excited because our baby is going to be the last baby that he delivers!!! I'm sad, but I'm glad that we got pregnant when we did or else I would of had to find a new doctor and Dr. T is the awesome. My next check up at 24 weeks is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving!!! Half way there!!!

Miss Ava went to the doctor's last week as well for her 15 month check up and shots. She weighed in at 22.8lbs and is 31" tall. Jena is pleased with Ava and everything that she is doing. Jena also told Ava that she is one of the best little ones to do a check up on because she lays still while Jena listens to her heart & lungs and when she looks at her mouth, nose and ears!!! Poor Ava had to get her Tetanus & flu shot, so she wasn't happy with that but she got over it!!! Healthy one here doesn't have to go back to the doctor's until the end of January for her 18 month check up!!!!

The following pictures I took at my mom's house. Ava loved playing in the leaves!!!

















No comments: