Monday, November 3, 2008

1st big time bruise/bump

On Saturday Ava was driving her ATV in the house and when she went to get off of it she slipped and hit her forehead on the corner of the wall. After we got her calmed down and got some ice on the area we were able to get a few pictures....


side shot....

Papa Hensley was very concerned for the safety of his grand daughter so he had Jane by Ava her first bike helmet. She wasn't very fond of it but she will get use to it.....


The day after photo..........looking much better!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava I hope your boo boo is gone now, you even make bruises look cute!

Brie, thank you so much for the jumparoo offer! So nice of you and would take you up on the offer, but my sister just offered me hers since my soon-to-be nephew won't be needing it for awhile.

I am so happy your pregnancy is going great and hopefully soon we can all get together and let these little ones play.

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Brie,

Quite a nasty looking bump, I can see why you were worried about her! Ava is the cutest and I love checking in on your blog.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Love,
Judy G.

mdw said...

Oh! Poor thing!