Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Birthday

I celebrated my 28th birthday last Friday with a day of pampering and dinner with family. I started the day with breakfast with Ava and then off to my facial at Douglas J (that was so amazing and relaxing), then I had a highlight and haircut. I was suppose to have a pedicure and manicure that afternoon, but my manicurist (who is also my friend and neighbor) had to cancel because her Uncle went missing on Wednesday and they unfortentley found him dead Thursday afternoon of an apparent suicide, so to say she really wasn't up for working. No big deal though, Life happens. I went out to dinner with my family to Coral Gables in East Lansing. The food and spirits were great. Thanks to everyone for all my presents. They are wonderful.

My birthday cake!!!

On Saturday Feb. 9th, we met up with some friends at BW3's. Actually my friend Amanda and I share the same birthday and since we had dinner with family on our actual birthday we decided to meet for lunch the next day at our favorite establishment!!!

Cherry Wheat!!!! Our favorite!!!


One happy family!!!!

No comments: