Sunday, February 17, 2008

1st Swimming Lesson

Today we started swimming lessons for the next 5 weeks. I wasn't so sure how Ava would do in the BIG pool (usually it's not warm), but she did very well. Actually she loved it as you can see from the following pictures........
In her new swim suit (daddy picked it out)

The family

Learning what it's like to float...



Just swimming away......

P.S. as a note to Ava's 6 month check up, I looked in mine and Kyle's baby book to see where we were at 6 months, I was 14# 12oz and 26 3/4" long, Kyle was 16# and 27" long (he started out at 10# though). So, for once Ava is taking after me since we both were the same size at that age. So, that makes me feel better to know that my child is growing just not as fast as the doctor's would like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found out on Saturday that my friend Katy, her brother Matt's wife, Julie is taking their daughter, Evie to swim lessons the same day as you guys.