Sunday, March 13, 2011

Acelynn's Birthday Party

On Saturday March 12th, we had family and friends over for Acelynn's 2nd birthday. She wanted an Elmo theme.




Her Elmo cupcake cake and her scrapbook




I decided to make a back drop for her for when she opened presents. It turned out good since Elmo was my first try with cutting vinyl on my Cricut. It was pretty easy with the help of my neighbor Sam!


Opening presents!!!









A guitar from Papa Steve!!





A Little People horse trailer from the Womble's. Oh how we love Little People!!!





Posing with her Elmo cake. Not what I had pictured in my mind, but you got the point. I will not be decorating anymore cakes anytime soon!!!




Blowing out her candle!!!




Cupcake eating time!!!!




YUM!!!!!!!












Ava, Cameron & Acelynn eating their cupcakes!!!






We had a great time with our family and friends. Acelynn got a lot of new toys, clothes and books. Mommy & Daddy bought her a BIG girl bed, but it was not shipped in time for her party! Pictures to follow soon!



No comments: