Sunday, October 31, 2010

Michigan State vs. Michigan

The Hensley household is a divided household when it comes to MSU and U of M.
I am an MSU fan while Kyle is a U of M fan.
So, of course I am trying to raise my children right and that is to bleed GREEN. Ava already knows most of the words to the MSU fight song and Acelynn loves to cheer to our Sparty that plays the MSU fight song. Kyle keeps trying to get the girls to say Go Blue or to wear blue, but so far he has failed......DARN?!?!?!
So for the MSU vs. U of M game, we watched the game at Kyle's parents house. I'm sure most of us know the outcome of the game, but in case you don't MSU came away with the win. Actually it wasn't even a close game.......better luck next year Kyle!!!!

Acelynn supporting her "divided household" shirt
that Aunt Alicia got her for Christmas

My beautiful daughters in GREEN.....
Kyle bought Ava a Michigan shirt and asked her to wear it that day, but she refused!!!!
That's my girl!!!


Acelynn & Carter in their GREEN


Cameron & Ava also in their GREEN...........




No comments: