Thursday, September 17, 2009

6 months old

Mommy took me to the doctor's yesterday for my 6 month appointment. I weighed in at 14lbs 5 1/2 oz and I am 25 3/4 inches long. Jena said that I am doing great and is very happy with everything that I am doing which is sitting up all by myself, getting up on my knees (I will be crawling soon) and reaching for objects!! I had to get 5 shots. They hurt and I cried for a little bit, but I was done crying by the time mommy got me dressed!!! Here are some pictures that mommy took on Sunday. She is planning on taking my 6 month pictures at the beach in North Carolina next week. So, check back soon for those!!!

Sitting on the bench mommy and daddy bought Ava and I


Checking out the flowers mommy planted under the lilac bushes


Swinging with Ava

Ava was pushing me on the swing......I loved it!!







No comments: