Monday, May 18, 2009

2 months old already!!!!

Well, Acelynn is two months old. We went for her check up last week and she weights 9# 12.5oz (10%) and is 21.5" long (10%). Jena was happy with how she is growing!! Acelynn has been doing great at holding her head up while on her tummy and when she is being held. I put her in the bumbo the other day and she never let her head bob. She is still sleeping in the swing but hopefully this upcoming weekend we can work on her sleeping in her crib. She has been sleeping 8 hours at night, so finally I am getting some sleep. I am actually going back to work today, so it will be interesting to see how it all goes. I have two interviews this week at Jackson Community College and Spring Arbor University. My employment status with Allegiance Health is still a mystery, I just know that I am at least working there for this week and next. Not so sure what is going to happen once June gets here!!!

2 months old

Kyle and I caught Ava feeding Acelynn her bottle on Saturday.....what a BIG helper




crazy pig tails!!!


Ava's fairy tattoo





No comments: