Today I went to the Doctor's for my 30 week check up accompanied by my mother-in-law Jane (Kyle is back to work full-time now). Can you believe that I only have 10 weeks left before our little peanut will be here. Crazy!!! Well, I have only gained 1# in 2 weeks (GREAT!!!) a total of 19 #, my belly measured at 29cm which means she grew 3cm in the last 2 weeks (GREAT!! now we don't have to have another ultrasound to make sure she is growing). The doctor seemed to be happy with how everything is progressing so far. I will get my blood drawn again at my 32 week check up to make sure my iron is going up now that I have been on the supplement for 2 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed that my numbers are going up!!!
Well, that is the latest from the Hensley clan. Hope all is well with all of you!!!
Our Little Adventure
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment